MENU

Slide

Lazy Weekend.

Monday, March 25, 2013

What do you do in your weekends?
Sometimes i feel like i'm struggling to stay active / feel so tired from the entire week that i just wanted to crash.

Don't go out = wasting a perfectly good non-working day
Go out = Tired as hell leh, not well-rested

LOL, so this week friday i went to a club opening, Dream with Nadnut & David, Rachie, Carrie & Boyf & Smith.

600322_10152668875400066_1736722284_n Errr, drink drank drunk and fiance spent one hour looking for me / waiting outside the club after his gig at Switch, Timbre was over and he came to pick me up. Luckily he wasn't too mad at me, I'm ever so lucky!

Went to his place wanted to use the pee pee and in my drunkard haze i picked up his kitty and at the same time my clutched fell loudly on the floor scaring Ninja and I was given a huge miao miao souvenir. Daaaaamn ugly hahah everyone tells me it looks like I got abused by my boyfriend or something. hahahah Ya right.


3
Slept till 11am [shiok!] watched The Impossible with the fiance, omg it's super scary?!

In the evening we wanted to go for a walk so we drove past the waterway where we saw that our future home plot of land is finally being fenced up and they have started some foundation work or whatever! Woots

6 Went to Punggol End cos i wanted to check out the Horse Ranch and turned out that was the first day of their opening! #PunggolRanch is finally open! I want to go horse-riding! There's a cafe serving all day breakfast + beers etc so we can chill there sometimes soon! 
1
They only had pony rides that day so i didn't wanna ahem over-burden the poor pony hahahah.
Oooooo, they have pretty lotus plants in the pond now which used to be pretty eeeky. we had old school ripple + waffle slice ice cream while enjoying the sea breeze! So lucky we're staying so near here in the future.


The very next day we went back at about 11plus in the morning for brunch at Bacon & Booze, I was SO excited that there is finally a brunch place in Punggol!
4
5
The food is terrible here. Waited close to 40mins for a plate of French toast with banana & strawberry ($10) and got it served COLD. Its not even warm, The "French toast" is rubbery. @leonlimyuzhi's breakfast ($17) was COLD too, nothing is even warm at the very least. Can you imagine cold sautéed mushrooms with garlic? I love garlic but eating it cold is batshit crappy man.

7

Hahaha @leonlimyuzhi proposed to me again yesterday with this silly ass balloon sculpted daisy ring and I said NO. LOL

Yay short work week this week, more public holidays mooooooore! Unfortunately boyf will be away this week for work and i have no one to play with. hahaha.
 Have a wonderful blissfully short week ahead! (:


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.
 

No comments: